Saturday, October 25, 2014

VSD Final

So the month is nearing its end and we are finishing up our lighting and shading project. I learned a lot of really cool things about the hypershade and now i know that there are so many more possibilities that just painting textures on a model. 

so here is the original out of maya

this is the final result of the project straight out of maya that we then introduced into nuke, sadly I only have the ple version so I had to deal with the confetti but it was still a good learning experience. 

once everything was composited together I tried some color correction especially on the caustic light from the bottle and using a depth render from maya I added some nice defocus effects as well.

again sorry for the confetti

All in all I had a lot of fun with these projects especially with the projections on the box, I got to go all out and put as much paint and dirt as I had time for.

Close up of the bottle


No comments:

Post a Comment